- Lungs (range of frequencies from 0.1 to 0.6 Hz)
- Cardiac muscle (range of frequencies from 0.7 to 2.5 Hz)
- Vocal organs (articulation)
- Movements of other parts of the body.
We offer BioRASCAN-4 (4 GHz) and BioRASCAN-14 (14 GHz) bioradars.
Recording of breathing and heartbeat
|Operating frequency band, GHz||3.6...4.0||13.8...14.2|
|RF output, mW||< 3|
|Gain constant, dB||20|
|Detecting signals band, Hz||0.03...5||0.03...10|
|Dynamic range of the detecting signals, dB||60|
|Size of antennas block, mm||370x150x150||120x50x50|
Potential application fields
- Evaluation of psycho-emotional state of the persons in airports and other check-points
- Detection of hiding persons in buildings, containers and other closed spaces
- Remote and concealed lie detector
- Antiterrorist operations
- Detection of people movement in subsurface tunnels
- HF microphone that records articulation through walls in buildings
- Bio-medical applications including space medicine.
Practical application of BioRASCAN
- BioRASCAN-4 has been bought by Research Institute of Criminalistics
- BioRASCAN-4 has been used during International research project MARS-500 conducted on the basis of Institute for Biomedical Problems of Russian Academy of Sciences for sleep monitoring of crewmembers under prolonged isolation
- Clinical trials of BioRASCAN were conducted on the base of Sleep Laboratory of "Almazov Federal Heart, Blood and Endocrinology Centre" (St. Petersburg, Russia).